The hospitality industry covers a broad business segment including lodging, food and drink service, theme parks and transportation, which falls into the service industry classification. The industry is dependent on both free time and disposable income that are often driven by the economy in general. The last 5 years have challenged this business segment to remain profitable. Part-time positions and high employee turnover rates can make the goal of high customer service a challenge to many companies. The cost impact of waste, shrinkage and continual training require management to be innovative as well as disciplined in running their business. In a litigious society, the threat of premises liability or negligent security often keeps owners and managers of hospitality businesses up at night! With instant customer comments available today on your smart phone, the business brand is usually the most valuable asset and the most vulnerable.
Xclusive Network provides a cost-effective and manageable solution to tighter inventory controls with high employee turnover at a lower operational cost. Biometric enrollment is fast, has greater integrity, and provides access control and audit trail capabilities for business owners. The Xclusive Network Video Surveillance Systems provide an accessible video record of retail events with a wider variety of cameras and accessories using high quality IP megapixel video cameras at very affordable pricing to give you a complete understanding how much hospitality your business really delivers!
• Effective control of business operations
• Competition for fewer available dollars
• Rising customer expectations
• Delivering customer service at competitive prices
• Managing multiple sites
• High employee turnover rates
• Continual training new employees and managers
• Shrinkage of inventory and food waste impact operational costs
• Best practice policies, procedures and management tools
• Effective loss prevention tools and audit trails to prosecute theft
• High reliability and availability of security tools data
• Cost effective authorized access control processes
• Video surveillance for security and customer service training
• Choices and options of how to best protect customers, profits and their business