We’ve all heard of Native Americans who used smoke signals to send simple messages over long distances. But sometimes when we see smoke it’s sending a message that’s very alarming: there’s a fire nearby and our life is in danger.
- Special chamber design has greatly decreased dust levels and improved detection accuracy.
- Dual LEDs for 360-degree visibility.
- Advanced technology enables this detector to increase its precision in fire detection, improve signals to avoid noise interference and thus reduce unwanted false alarm.
- Low current consumption that allows more detectors to be used with each control panel.
- Dual contacts on the base which enhance the connecting stability between sensor and base.
- All bases are fitted with a shorting spring to permit maintenance without disconnecting when removing the detector head.
|Voltage Range||12 ~ 30V DC|
@24V DC 470O
|Sensitivity Setting||Comply to EN54|
|Ambient Temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
|Dimensions||102mm(Dia.) x 49mm(H)|